‘Dog on the Roof’ (BOOK GIVEAWAY)
My posts here at Just Edits won’t always be crafted to teach you grammar, punctuation, and spelling lessons—sometimes, I’ll break from convention to give away free stuff. Granted, the prizes I award will usually be somehow linked to words and language. You know, prizes like books. Yes, books.
Thanks to Simon and Schuster for advancing me three giveaway copies of “Dog on the Roof: On the Road With Mitt & the Mutt.” Perfect for a spot on your coffee table and sure to evoke a hearty chuckle or downright disagreement, this election-season book, written by a couple of political satirists, chronicles the time Mitt Romney’s dog (Seamus) was strapped to the roof of the family car during a cross-country adventure. So what if the story is 30 years old and embellished a bit—it’s still cute, so why not try to win copy? Here’s how:
- Why do you want to win? Leave a comment and let me know.
- Leave a comment no later than 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on 6/17/12.
- You may enter only once.
- Open to 18-or-older legal residents of the United States.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing via random.org.
- Three winners will each receive one book, valued at $12.99.
- Winners will be notified via future post, so be sure to check back.
If you have trouble locating the comments section, just click on the post timestamp above the post title.